2013-2015 IRENA Scholarship Programme, UAE
In an effort to promote human capital development, up to 20 highly-accomplished applicants are annually awarded IRENA scholarships at the Abu Dhabi based MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology (MI), with the generous support of the Government of the United Arab Emirates. Scholarship students received one of eight Master of Science Programmes offered at MASDAR Institute.
Deadline: 31 May 2013
Submit your application, if you comply with following MASDAR Institute criteria:
- Relevant undergraduate degree from a college, university or technical college of acceptable standing in the field of science, engineering or information technology
- Minimum CGPA required: 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Competence in spoken and written English. Minimum TOEFL score: 91 (IBT) on the international TOEFL. Minimum academic IELTS score: 6.5.
- Minimum GRE quantitative score: 700(or 155 on the new scale) .
- Academic record and credentials must indicate the ability to achieve distinction
And following IRENA criteria:
- Desired specialisation within the chosen MSc programme.
- Description of knowledge already acquired in the field of renewable energies and relevant previous professional engagements or experience.
- In case of equal aptitude, priority access will be given to applicants from Developing Countries.