Job Title: Assistant Manager Employer Branding and Recruitment
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
Primarily responsible for Telenor Pakistan’s Employer Branding to remain Pakistan’s Most Preferred Employer.He/ She will be responsible to manage the HR Branding strategy. You will also be responsible for defining recruitment requirements and implementing effective recruitment solutions, including the recruitment strategy, HR branding and ensuring that the organization attracts and recruits suitable applicants for identified vacancies
Degree(s)/Major(s): Masters preferably in Human Resource Management or Marketing
Typical Day at work:
- Effective management of employer branding activities in the region.
- Planning and Management of ‘On Campus Management Trainee Program& milk rounds’
- Management of Telenor Internship Program
- Organizing & Managing HR advertisement
- Work in coordination with stakeholders on any Recruitment Branding initiative
- Negotiate contracts with external advertising and recruitment consultants to secure the most favorable terms for the organization.
- Conduct interviews and select suitable candidate with collaboration of line managers of different functions.
- Assist in execution of different operational practices required for an employee throughout employee life cycle from screening, selecting, recruiting, succession planning, training, resignation, retention.
- Support and assist participation in HR related Surveys and subsequent analysis to ensure that the organization has accurate and up-to-date information relating to external/ internal HR relativities.
- Set high standards for self and team and maintain a positive and proactive working atmosphere.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of all necessary systems and procedures to ensure that the recruitment and selection process operates effectively. Identify, evaluate and implement new recruitment channels and methods of attracting and selecting the right staff
- Identify ways to streamline current recruitment processes, produce regular recruitment/hiring status reports, maintain central tracking system to allow access to candidate information and track recruitment metrics e.g. cost, source, time to fill vacancies and produce reports
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of recruitment and selection.
- Define the objective of Employer Branding and make short term and long term plans to achieve them
- Should be able to work under great stress and should possess the experience, ability and qualifications to meet the branding challenges, work with diverse teams, manage people and think out of the box
- Should be able to handle heavy work load effectively and efficiently.
- Be able to contribute towards the implementation of the Employer branding processes& activities.
- Stay focused, commercial, customer-focused and truly passionate about recruitment.
- HR generalist experience with strong focus on recruitment
- Ability to understand KPI’s and meet target within deadlines
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and under stress
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Imagination, openness, resilience, pro-activity, an ability to empathize with line management
- High level of integrity
- Exposure to the issues associated with recruitment, HR practices, trends, sourcing issues and alternative recruitment solutions.
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly developed inter-personal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
Deadline: 23rd March 2014
To apply: Click Here