Each year the University of Warwick continues to invest in postgraduate researchers by funding the Chancellor’s and Chancellor’s International Scholarships. In 2012/13 alone the University distributed over £3 million of funding via the Chancellor’s and Chancellor’s International Scholarships. The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to students of any nationality and to any discipline offered at Warwick.
Deadline: 13 Jan 2014
For 2014-15 entry the Warwick Graduate School expects to award around 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2014 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £17,130 at 13/14 rates)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £13,863* for full time award holders in 2014-15)
* Please note this is a provisional predicted figure and is subject to change.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2014;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
How to Apply
Chancellor’s International Scholarships will be awarded through a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition. The combined PGR scholarship competition allocates the following scholarships:
Applicants will be considered for all scholarships listed above for which they are eligible when applying to the postgraduate research scholarship competition.