Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship is established by Jilin Provincial Government to provide scholarships for international students and scholars to study for Master’s degree and complete the postgraduate education in school, aiming at reinforcing international communication and recruiting autonomously international students to enjoy Jilin governmental scholarship.
Application Deadline: 01 May 2014
Brief Introduction to the Program
- Recruitment Category: Full-time school Masters, not including foreign students who learn their own language, English and French, or any other third countries language literature major.
- Duration of Scholarship: No more than 2 years
Application Channel and Application Period: The applicants shall directly submit the application forms together with relevant application documents to the International Students Office to Jilin Agricultural University. The application deadline is May 1st, 2014.
Qualifications of Applicants:
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health;
- Obey the laws of the Chinese government regulations, the rules and regulations of the school;
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree approved by China’s Ministry of Education, under the age of 35;
- Applicants do not won any other kind of Chinese government scholarship at the same time.
- Application Form for Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship; (Annex 1)
- Visa Application for Study in China(JW202);
- Notarized certificate of highest education, certificate of graduation or notarized copies of degree certificate, including its English translation;
- One copy of passport and digital photograph(white background)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood test report(The original copy from Chinese Ambassy )
Please Click Here for more information