The Coca-Cola Company & the US Department of State are once again partnering to sponsor 100 university students from 8 different countries across the Middle East, North Africa and Near Asia to attend a month-long business program at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business, one of the top ranked business programs in the United States.
This multi-faceted, immersion scholarship program is designed to give a group of students the opportunity to learn about business education through an accelerated curriculum. The program, which begins in June 2013, is fully funded including travel to and within the United States, accommodations, meals, and university and visa fees.
To apply and for more details log on to https://scholarship.coca-cola.com/website/Default.aspx
Incoming search terms:
- coca cola pakistan internship 2013
- coca cola mena scholarship
- coca cola pakistan internship program 2013
- coke internship pakistan
- coca cola pakistan scholarchip 216
- www scholar ship coca cocla com /pakistan
- www scholrship coca cocla com/pakistan