Deadline: 15 March, 2013
Open to: any type of film (fiction, animation, documentary, experimental) completed after January 1st, 2011
Awards: 250€-1000€ dependently on category
Tabor Film Festival, the international short film festival is coming back to his roots in to castle of Veliki Tabor (Desinić). It is supported by the Croatian Audiovisual Centre and organized by GOKUL association with the assistance of the Museums of Hrvatsko Zagorje, Krapina-Zagorje Country, city of Desinić; and other public and private partners. The Festival will take place 13-16 June, 2013.
- You can submit any type of film (fiction, animation, documentary, experimental) completed after January 1st, 2011.
- Selected films will be requested in the screening format specified on their entry form.
- Films of 30 minutes or less are eligible.
International jury will present the Tabor Film Festival awards to:
- Grand Prix for the best film of the festival (+1000€)
- Best animation (+250€)
- Best documentary (+250€)
- Best experimental (+250€)
- Best fiction (+250€)
Domestic jury will present award for:
- Best domestic film (+500€)
How to enter
Application form is available here
Participants must enter their films on the Festival’s web site using the application form and send organizers an e-mail with the link of the film for viewing. In e-mail please put the name of the film, director, running time, contact and the link, password if needed.
If you decide to send DVD you have to print out (and sign) the on-line form that will be generated after on-line registration.
The form for International competition must be received at the Festival office by 15th of March 2013 at the latest, with a DVD (in any of the PAL, SECAM or NTSC formats).
DVD’s must be sent:
- by mail (specify “no commercial value – for cultural purposes”) or
- EMS (DHL, Federal Express, UPS…) for a declared value of less than 15 € or US$ 15. to:
TABOR FILM FESTIVAL
Trg Dragutina Domjanića 6
49 210 Zabok
The list of the selected films will be available on the Festival’s web site from June 1st, 2012.
tel: +385 91 893 20 23
fax: +385 49 221 060