This position assists National Distributor Development Manager. Developing different Formats, Templates & Modules for Data gathering , analysis and reporting among following are the key responsibilities:
• To assist National Distributor Development Manager in Planning, organizing, and scheduling workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time. Activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence; inquiries,drafting letters and arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
• Keep Distributors profile updated at any given point in time and liasion with DDP teams for expansion of all DDP projects.
• Responsible to keep update records related to distributors reformation,system implementation ,Club distributor etc and audit reports of DA and DDM.
• Responsible to provide weekly and monthly reports for all commercial functions & senior managers
• Liason with other functions to get approvals and support for the execution of distributor related issues.
• Responsible for timely uploading distributor wise P&L with the support of DDP team.
Qualification: Graduate, Preferably MBA
Skilled Required: Understanding of Sales and Distribution end to end processes. Under standing of sales systems. Command on BASIS, Voyage,FIT etc
Minimum Experience: 02 years in beverage industry or distribution system
To apply: Click Here