Deadline: 25 April 2014
Open to: participants of minimum 18 years old at the time of the summit
Venue: 15-20 June 2014, Cairo, Egypt
Empowering Leaders Summit (ELS) is an international educational conference challenging youth to become catalysts of change and aspiring global leaders with a focus on post-revolution Egypt. ELS aims to promote the value of leadership and cultural understanding, while exploring the successes and challenges of post-revolution Egypt.
- Inspiring lectures and panel discussion on post-revolution Egypt
- Leadership simulation based on the Egyptian Parliament and Egyptian Constitution
- Cultural immersion visits to the Ancient Pyramids, Sphinx, and Cairo Citadel
- Networking opportunities
- ELS is open to all international participants of minimum 18 years old at the time of the summit (maximum of 50 participants to be accepted).
- Priority is given to those who demonstrate or have demonstrated a proven record of leadership activities or initiatives.
- Participants who have studied or have strong interest in Egypt or the Arab region are encouraged to apply.
- Fluent in English.
The summit fee is 550 USD or 400 euros* and includes:
- Host accomodation at The American University in Cairo
- All Meals
- All inspiring lectures and panel discussion
- All local transportation (including airport greeting & drop-off)
- Cultural visits to the Ancient Pyramids, Sphinx, and Cairo Citadel
- Certificate of Achievement
*Participants have the option to pay either in USD or in EUR.
If you have any questions, write to: email@example.com