Gates Cambridge Scholarships are prestigious, highly competitive full-cost scholarships. They are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Deadline: 03 Dec 2013
- outstanding intellectual ability
- leadership potential
- a commitment to improving the lives of others
- a good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying
AT A GLANCE
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom may apply
- Gates Cambridge does not admit or place scholars – all applications must be made through the University of Cambridge
- Scholarships are available for a postgraduate degree in any subject at the University of Cambridge
- One application form for postgraduate admission and a Scholarship
Applications for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship for October 2014 entry open on 1 September 2013. The deadlines are as follows:
- Round 1 (US citizens based in the USA) – 15 October 2013
- Round 2 (all other eligible candidates) – 3 December 2013
Please read the entire Apply section before submitting your application: it contains important information, will answer most of your questions, and will help you submit the best possible application.