|Key Responsibilities includes but not limited to following :
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing Account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing Balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis; investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts,to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management in order to drive business results.
- Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.