The IEC, in collaboration with Glencore Xstrata, awards scholarships to a small number of talented individuals who have been accepted into the Master of Energy Studies. These scholarships are awarded to applicants who clearly demonstrate potential to become leading decision makers in the energy sector.
Deadline: 01 Sep 2013
Who can apply?
Scholarships are available to eligible domestic* and international applicants wishing to study the MES program. The next program intake is scheduled for Semester 1, 2014 (February).
Please note that the scholarship is only available to study the Master of Energy Studies. It is not available for the Graduate Diploma/Certificate programs or for any other program offered by The University of Queensland or any other institutions.
*Domestic students are Australian/ New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents
To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must also apply for the MES program and meet the program entry requirements:
- An undergraduate degree from an internationally-recognised institution;
- Three to five years practical experience in a related field; and
- English language skills as demonstrated by an officially-recognised test of English language proficiency: UQ language requirements.
- Scholarship applications are now open
- 1 September 2013: Applications close for international students
- 1 October 2013: Applications close for domestic* students
- February 2014: MES program commences