Bilateral Program includes a full or partial scholarship established by MOE in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2014
Full scholarship includes
- a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;
- free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- monthly living allowance;
- one-off settlement subsidy;
- outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China;
- one-off inter-city travel reimbursement.
Partial scholarship includes one or some items of the full scholarship items.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.