BBA / MBA (HRM)
1 – 3 years of HR experience in IT / Telecom sector
25 – 35 Years
Either (preferably Male)
- Should be proficient in multitasking as a generalist.
- Excellent communication (Oral & written).
- Extrovert having excellent interpersonal skills.
- Deadline oriented & result driven.
- Strong conflict handling skills
- Capable to working under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Having some technical academic background will be preferred
- Experience in IT / Telecom industry considered as an advantage
- Responsible for all or part of these areas: recruiting and staffing, organizational and space planning, performance management, organization development, employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting, employee orientation, development, and training; employee relations; compensation and benefits administration; employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health; and employee services and counseling.
- Prepare /Manage & update job documentation, job evaluation systems & the Job Postings for different recruitment channels / portals.
- Update job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals in consultation with the respective Managers.
- Provide assistance for Initial screening of the CVs / Schedule interviews and helping in recruitment processes.
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities, and other recruitment / Placement sources.
- Conduct employee orientation sessions and facilitate new comers onboard / joining formalities.
- Maintain and regularly update master database (personal file, personal database, organogram) of each employee & assures completeness of files.
- Follow up of Confirmation Records
- Schedule training and development courses.
- Maintain employee handbook.
- Provide assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Develop, and maintain human resource manual filing systems.
- Develop and update tracking systems necessary in daily operation.
- Maintaining /Updating Leave Records.
- Record, maintain and monitor Time & Attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Prepare & process timely distribution of Salary, commission, bonus, increment, Salary slip, and others payments (If any) etc.
- Ensure statutory compliances for Annual returns, Monthly challans, EOBI and record information on a timely basis. Liaison with all Government Agencies ensuring adherence to compliance.
- Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Handling the separation / full and final settlement of the employees.
- Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Commensurate with the qualification and exp (negotiable)
Send resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org