Application Deadline: 10 March 2014
The Newton International Fellowship scheme will select the very best early stage post-doctoral researchers from all over the world, and offer support for two years at UK research institutions.
- The long-term aim of the scheme is to build a global pool of research leaders and encourage long-term international collaboration with the UK.
- The Newton International Fellowships scheme is run by The British Academy and the Royal Society.
- The Fellowships cover the broad range of physical, natural and social sciences and the humanities.
- They provide grants of £24,000 per annum to cover subsistence and up to £8,000 per annum to cover research expenses, plus a one-off relocation allowance of up to £2,000.
- In addition, Newton Fellows may be eligible for follow-up funding of up to £6,000 per annum for up to 10 years following the completion of the Fellowship.
Please Click here for more information of Newton International Fellowship scheme,2014