Application Deadline: 01 March 2014
- 7 International Secondary School Student Merit Scholarships, valued at $5,000 each, will be awarded across all programs on a grades-competitive basis (final admission average of 85% / A or equivalent is required for consideration).
- International students must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis in the final year of an out-of-country secondary school (or equivalent).
- International students who have attended a post-secondary institution (university or college) are not eligible for International Student Merit Scholarships.
- International students must have a valid Canadian Study Permit by the time they register in courses at Ryerson and must maintain their International Student (Study Permit) status for the entirety of their first year of studies (fall and winter semesters) in order to receive and retain their scholarship.
- A scholarship application is required. International Student Merit Scholarships will be awarded to the overall best-qualified applicants. Decisions of the selection committee are final.
- Please review the Terms and Conditions for All Entrance Scholarships available at;
- Please click here for details.