Charter for Compassion (Hashwani Group of Companies)
Human Resource Intern
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Draft and update job postings and job descriptions.
• Assist in recruitment and selection efforts.
• Facilitating probation evaluations.
• General HR tasks as and when required
• Should have knowledge on how to create HR policies, Terms of Reference, appraisals.
Educational qualification and Requirements:
• Must be working towards a bachelor’s degree – preferably entering your senior year – or you are a new graduate.
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ideally have had work experience or an internship that demonstrates your relationship building skills.
• Able to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
Send you CVs at email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- FINANCE ACCOUNT INVESTMENT :Jobs:career:RECRUIT OCTOBER 2016 : LAHORE PAKISTAN
- which bank open internship 2016 after bcom part 2 examination