Position: Business Development Officer (BDO) for branches across the country
Fresh as well as experienced candidates with proven record of achieving business targets are encouraged to apply for the position of BDO on Bank contract basis.
- Qualification: Bachelors degree in the field of Commerce, Business Administration, Science and Arts from HEC recognized local or foreign university with atleast 2nd division.
- Age: Maximum 35 years as on June 30, 2014.
- Skills Required:
- Ability to effectively manage the sales and achieve targets of CASA deposits, Bancassurance and Mutual Fund products
- Excellent communication, negotiation selling and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of market and holds good business contacts
Career Path: Allied Bank has a pre-defined career path of BDOs which includes performance based progression and market-based competitive salary plus achievement-based sales commission. Candidates will be provided training for personal & professional development.
Position: Regional I.T. Coordinator (RITC) for different regions across the country
Fresh as well as experienced candidates who have the skills to provide technical and hardware/software support to its IT infrastructure are encouraged to apply. Position requires knowledge of software installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of; IT network, ATMs, desktop/laptop computers, and other peripheral equipment.
- Qualification: Preferably a Bachelors degree in the field of Computer Sciences, IT, Engineering, Telecommunication or related qualification from HEC recognized local or foreign university. Having related certifications shall be of an added advantage.
- CGPA/ Division: Minimum CGPA of 2.5 or at least 60 % marks (where CGPA system is not available).
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on June 30, 2014
- Skills Required:
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN and VPN
- Microsoft Windows OS and Linux (Desktop Support)
- Identification and troubleshooting of Network or Computer System related problems
To apply: Click Here