Deadline: 15 February or 15 August each year
Open to: exceptional graduates in the field of : engineering (particularly mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering), business administration, natural sciences (particularly physics, chemistry)
Benefits: The benefits include full-time contract, mentoring by an experienced manager, intercultural communication, networking etc
SCHOTT is an international technology group experienced in the areas of specialty glasses and materials and advanced technologies.Their core markets focus on the household appliance, pharmaceuticals, electronics, optics, solar power, transportation and architecture industries.They have created the SCHOTT’s International Graduate Program which enables graduates to have a successful start in their professional life. This program offers a full-time job opportunity for an interesting and challenging career start. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to participate in projects, undertake a several month assignment abroad as well as work on their personal development through training opportunities and development workshops. The program lasts in the period from 18-24 months
Applicants should satisfy the following criteria:
- Hold a minimum bachelor degree with above-average grades in the fields of: engineering (particularly mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering), business administration, natural sciences (particularly physics, chemistry) or similar subjects.
- Have relevant professional experience through various internships and/or job training.
- Have international experience through previous work experience, internships, or stays abroad.
- Have a very good command of English and knowledge of another foreign language is preferred.
- To be ready for continuous personal and professional development.
- Have geographical flexibility, global thinking and ability to work effectively across cultures.
- Posses strong communication and teamworking skills.
- Full-time Contract
- Mentoring by an experienced manager
- Intercultural communication, project management plus additional workshops/seminars with other graduates.
- Annual community service projects during the International Graduate Meeting.
You can apply online HERE.
Before starting the application process you are required to prepare the following documents:
- Cover letter (please include preferred starting date, country (local language skills required) and area of interest)
- Relevant certificates
Applications should be submitted by 15 August or 15 February each year.
For further information please visit the official website.