Warid Telecom is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi Group & SingTel Group. Abu Dhabi Group entered into a strategic alliance with Singapore Telecom. Success of Warid Telecom is determined by its success in operating as a unified team. We have to earn the trust and respect of our customers everyday in order to be the primary choice of our customers. Our success is guaranteed by creative and productive employees who are empowered to make suggestions. Every job at Warid is critically essential to fulfill the overall mission of the company.
Our primary goal at Warid, as an employer is, is to live our vision and focus on providing exemplary customer care for both internal and external customers. We achieve this goal by having dedicated, hardworking and committed workforce.
Warid Telecom’s management aims to provide every employee with the tool to professionally groom and develop as highly successful professional while achieving their career goals.
Position: Business Centre Supervisor-Karachi & Faisalabad
Provide support to BCM for coordinating, planning, organizing and optimizing customer services activities at the assigned Business Centre, concentrating on maintaining total customer satisfaction (TCS) and retention.
• To perform the role of a floor greeter as and when assigned by the business centre manager
• To explain all kinds of Warid tarrifs and functionality of other products and services to the customers as per customer’s request.
• To make sales lead calls to the customers in order to attract customers walk ins to the business center.
• Provide assistance in management and development of customer services team in Business Centre.
• Responsible for the management of Business Centre in the absence of Business Centre Manager
• Manage the flow of customer walk in at business center effectively & efficiently
• Ensure achievement of required customer services standards & KPI’s
• Develop rapport and strong relationship with all customers to develop a long term association with company for enhanced customer loyalty
• Personally serve customers wanting to return their connections with a focus on customer retention and prevention of future churn
• Identify and highlight major issues faced by Warid customer and solve them within the defined time lines.
• Supervision of Customer service team on daily basis
• Ensure CS staff and customers are updated on current policies and procedures of the company
• Daily clinics of CS team soliciting feedback on current issues and providing required updates/counseling.
Key Performance Indicators KPI’s:
• Establish a good working relationship with external and internal customers
• Manage customers walk in traffic by completing tasks within the defined timelines
• Achieve 100% postpaid and prepaid targets assigned by the management
• Ensure 100% compliance on the data entry in the CRM for the sales matured on daily basis.
Karachi & Faisalabad
Bachelor’s or preferably MBA from a reputation institute.
3 to 4 years of Customer Services experience in telecom industry specifically front end customer services.
Special Skills: • Energetic & Proactive
• Detail & Result oriented
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Good reporting skills
• Possess analytical & observatory skills
• Team player & leader
To apply email to firstname.lastname@example.org