Warid Telecom is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi Group & SingTel Group. Abu Dhabi Group entered into a strategic alliance with Singapore Telecom. Success of Warid Telecom is determined by its success in operating as a unified team. We have to earn the trust and respect of our customers everyday in order to be the primary choice of our customers. Our success is guaranteed by creative and productive employees who are empowered to make suggestions. Every job at Warid is critically essential to fulfill the overall mission of the company.
Our primary goal at Warid, as an employer is, is to live our vision and focus on providing exemplary customer care for both internal and external customers. We achieve this goal by having dedicated, hardworking and committed workforce.
Warid Telecom’s management aims to provide every employee with the tool to professionally groom and develop as highly successful professional while achieving their career goals.
Executive Mobile Number portability (MNP)-Lahore
To process porting requests and tasks within assigned KPI’s according to defined guidelines and operating procedures
• To process porting requests within assigned time values according to guidelines
• To process tasks coming into MNP queue within defined KPI according to operating procedure
• To coordinate with front end & back end teams to make porting process smooth for the customers
• To have adequate understanding of GSM architecture and call routing mechanism, in order to investigate and escalate network related issues to engineering in coordination with CMT
• To facilitate inter operator problem handling and to communicate with other network operators/participants of the porting process
• To give regular input for modification in processes and guidelines to bring more efficiency
Key Performance Indicators KPI’s:
• Productivity (Number of activities handled)
• Service Level
Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Finance
At least 2 years of relevant experience in Customer Services.
Special Skills: • Strong time management skills
• Computer Proficient
• Team Player
• Knowledge of trouble shooting macros and automation tools
• Effective written & oral communication and interpersonal skills