Deadline: 1 August 2014
Open to: professionals and students from around the world
Prize: $1,000 USD, $300 USD worth of LELO products
LELO is challenging designers all over the world to go back to design’s roots, to undesign something and conceptualize something original – and it can be anything at all: an app, an artifact, an image, an item, an accessory, whatever you want – with a single goal in mind: to encourage togetherness, and to inspire a real human interaction, for anyone, anywhere at any time.
There are three categories:
- Fashion & Accessories;
- Technology, Products & Spaces;
- Graphic Illustration & Painting.
One winner from each category will receive:
- $1,000 USD;
- $300 USD worth of LELO products;
- Feature design on Design Award website for a year long;
- Feature design on all LELO blogs;
- Opportunity for Feature & Interview on Major Design Publications.
Professionals and students from around the world can each enter into all award categories.
Application deadline is 1 August 2014, 11:59 pm GMT.
Register HERE and submit 150-200 words that briefly describe your entry and how it will positively reconnect the people it reaches and maximum of four images.
For further information visit the official website HERE.