Ghent University provides Master Grants to candidates from developing countries who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University. They are awarded for the duration of the studies with a maximum of 2 years. In case of a two-year-programme the scholarship will only be paid for the full term if the student successfully completes the first year of the programme. The scholarship consists of an insurance, an allowance of 1000 euro per month, an installation fee of 500€ and a refund of the yearly tuition fee with a maximum of 80€.
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2013
- Each year, a maximum of 10 scholarships can be awarded.
- The master scholarships are awarded for the duration of the studies, aiming at the delivery of a Ghent University diploma after max. 2 years of study. The scholarship is paid for the total duration of the studies.
- In case of a 2-year study programme, the 2nd year will be paid upon successful completion of the first year (minimum 60 credits)
- Allowance of €1000 per month.
- One-time only installation fee of €500
- Insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)
- Yearly reimbursement of the tuition fee with a maximum of €80