Application Deadline: 31 May 2014
One full tuition fee scholarship will be awarded for an outstanding student to study a one year Masters programme at UWE. Applicants will need to provide information in their application detailing how the scholarship will help them to attain the Millennium Development goals within their country.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Eligible students must:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first class honours in their undergraduate degree
- have an unconditional offer by 31 May of a place to study a one year postgraduate programme at UWE which they have firmly accepted
- be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to apply via a task in their welcome website. Applicants are selected based on academic merit and the information that is provided in their application form and statement.
- The deadline for submitting your application is 31 May 2014 and you will be informed of our decision by 30 June 2014 via your welcome website.
- Please e-mail International@uwe.ac.uk if you have any queries regarding this scholarship.
- Visit homepage of UWE.