MIB School of Management of Trieste, Italy is pleased to announce a scholarship competition for young talented Entrepreneur applicants to the XXIV Edition of the MBA in International Business. The Scholarship will go toward tuition fees to attend the XXIV edition of the MBA in In ternational Business programme (September 2013 – September 2014).
Deadline: 30 April 2013
The Scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees. The full tuition fees are equivalent to 25.000,00 EUR (21% VAT included). The amount of the scholarship will be discounted from the overall tuition fees. In case of course abandonment or exclusion for any reason, no amount of the scholarship will be paid or reimbursed.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:-
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in any discipline.
- No more than 35 years old on 30 August, 2013.
- Be an entrepreneur (founder of its own company/business, contractor, consultant, freelancer)
- Good working knowledge of English (TOEFL/IELTS/PTE certificate is recommended).
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
MIB School of Management will award scholarships to the be st candidates on the basis of educational qualifications, professional skills and motivation shown during the entrance interview.
To be considered for a scholarship, the application form for the programme must be completed on-line at www.mib.edu.
In order to finalize the application, the following documents must be received:
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- A certificate demonstrating adequate knowledge of English such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (alternatively, verification of skills may be made directly by the School)
- A deductive reasoning test score such as GMAT (alternatively, verification may be made directly by the School).
The documentation must be sent by August 30, 2013 to the following address:
Ms. Barbara Sepic
MIB School of Management
Largo Caduti di Nasiriya 1
34142 Trieste – Italy