Deadline: 23 March 2014
Open to: female students and experienced professionals across Europe and the Middle East
Venue: 22-24 May 2014, Paris, France
McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across Europe and the Middle East to be inspired and make a difference!
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. We do so every day, internally and with our clients. We have also published numerous acclaimed pieces that demonstrate the importance of women in leadership, including Women Matter and the Centered Leadership project. Now we’d like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey with us.
In an exclusive three-day workshop in Paris from May 22-24, 2014, McKinsey offers you – talented women across Europe and the Middle East – the unrivaled opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your own leadership styles by playing to your strengths and to understand how McKinsey can help you grow your potential. You will also have a chance to meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, and dialogues.
McKinsey has supported flexible working arrangements, including a variety of part-time options, for more than 20 years. Consultants are increasingly experimenting with various forms of flexibility in order to make their careers at McKinsey work for them. Over 1,500 consultants have worked on a part-time basis since the firm started formally offering flexible work option in 1992. Roughly 40 partners and 10 directors have been elected while on part-time programs.
- are open-minded regarding new topics and opportunities, and are curious to find out more
- are looking for an opportunity to connect and network with other interesting students and professionals of all backgrounds from across Europe and the Middle East
- want to meet our female consultants and learn more about the work they do at McKinsey
- enjoy working in a team and being creative
- want to grow via training and feedback
- want to learn what being a McKinsey consultant really means
- want to be inspired to make a difference
We invite female students (BA, Masters, MBA, PhD) as well as experienced professionals from any background (e.g., business, technology, marketing) with less than six years of work experience to apply. We anticipate including 100 participants from across Europe and the Middle East for this event. However, we do not want to limit it to a fixed number. We want to give all interested applicants with inspiring (academic or professional) achievements the opportunity to meet McKinsey and network with female leaders and meet other talented women from across Europe and the Middle East. If You are from Latin America or Asia Pacific, considering returning at a later stage to shape your career and the future of your region, apply for our event! On the application form, please select the Latin American/Asian offices of your interest in the Country/Practice Preference section.
McKinsey will cover all your expenses regarding room, board, and travel associated with this event.
You can apply online. The application deadline is March 23, 2014.
Please submit in English
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter (1 page max.) including the reasons why you are interested in this particular event and a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills
- Academic transcripts
- Submit academic transcripts from university
- If you have any questions please contact Frédérique Messmer.