Company: Interactive Research and Development
IRD is a regional resource for innovative global health research and delivery in Bangladesh, Brazil, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Nepal, Pakistan, Peru, South Africa, Tajikistan, Uganda, Tanzania, and Zimbabwe.
Position: MIS Manager, CHS
The MIS Manager will have overall responsibility for all data and reporting needs at CHS, and report directly to the Technical Head. The position requires systems analysis, database development, programming, and management skills. Specifically, this will include:
– Design and implement database applications and systems
– Supervise data management and related activities at various sites, including mobile apps
– Regularly analyze information and data collected
– Design and implement all reporting requirements
– Design and implement periodic data quality control assessments
– Support other departments in generating appropriate information collection strategies
– Develop mechanisms for archiving, storage and effective retrieval of information
– Provide training and technical support to project teams on organizing, collecting, documenting and analyzing data and reports
– Coordinate all inputs by the IT unit for these responsibilities
– Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
– Minimum of B.S. in Computer or Information Management related degrees, and preferably a masters.
– Preferably have at least 5 years of relevant working experience, two of which are directly related to programming and databases.
Salary: Market compatible.
Send your CVs to email@example.com latest by February 25, 2015