Application Deadline: 28 Feb 2014
We offer attractive partial scholarships to outstanding international candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track record. This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU. Singaporeans and Singapore Permananent Residents are not eligible to apply.
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong academic capability
- Character and personal qualities
- One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award
- There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
- Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year (from start to end of programme) only.
- Each scholarship shall cover partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme.
Please Click here for more information of Nanyang Scholarships.