The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Lahore has introduced new policy for marking the papers of Matric and Inter classes which would be implemented from the annual examinations 2013.
According to the new Marking policy, the examiners who will make more than 20 percent mistakes while marking the paper will be disqualified while award will also be given to the examiners on their best performance.
Chairman of BISE Lahore, Muhammad Nasar Ullah Virk said that board is making efforts to provide better facilities and for this reason this policy has been introduced.
In 1954, The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore (BISE Lahore) started its working as a commanding body for conducting matriculation and intermediate examinations. It conducts examination within its jurisdiction and the present areas under its jurisdiction are Lahore, Kasur, Okara, Sheikupura and Nankana Sahib.
Lahore board under its fair and transparent manner of work is functioning hard for the development and betterment of nation. It conducts examination in an impartial way so that every student gets full outcome from their hard work and nobody feel abandoned. In this way students can get better learning atmosphere and also understand how to work in competitive environment. Thousands of candidates appear for matric and inter exams through this educational board.
Punjab Examination Commission is going to declare the result of 5th and 8th class annual exams 2013 on March 31, 2013. The annual exams were started in the month of February. The result of both classes will be declared on the same date.
There are eight educational boards which conduct 5th and 8th class exams. These are Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Faisalabad board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board, Bahawalpur Board and DG Khan Board.
Incoming search terms:
- paper marking rules
- lahore board paper checking rules
- paper marking
- paper checking criteria matric
- Paper checking rules bise punjab
- paper checking rules for bise gujranwala
- paper checking rules gujranwala board
- Baise rarghoda peper checking and show marking
- rules for checking board papers
- sargodha board marking rules
- secondary intermediate Lahore marking center
- sgd paper check scheme
- marking scheme of boards of punjab
- marking scheme for matric
- bise lahore grading criteria
- board of intermediate education Lahore marking center
- Board paper marking rules
- checking of papers instructions for examiners 2017 punjab boards
- critera for cheking paper of lahore board
- grw board paper checking rules
- inter result marking
- Marking bise lahore
- Marking criteria of bise sargodha matric class
- marking pattern of matric papers
- when 1050 matric marks scheme start session in punjab pakistan