The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE Lahore has introduced new policy for marking the papers of Matric and Inter classes which would be implemented from the annual examinations 2013.
According to the new Marking policy, the examiners who will make more than 20 percent mistakes while marking the paper will be disqualified while award will also be given to the examiners on their best performance.
Chairman of BISE Lahore, Muhammad Nasar Ullah Virk said that board is making efforts to provide better facilities and for this reason this policy has been introduced.
In 1954, The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore (BISE Lahore) started its working as a commanding body for conducting matriculation and intermediate examinations. It conducts examination within its jurisdiction and the present areas under its jurisdiction are Lahore, Kasur, Okara, Sheikupura and Nankana Sahib.
Lahore board under its fair and transparent manner of work is functioning hard for the development and betterment of nation. It conducts examination in an impartial way so that every student gets full outcome from their hard work and nobody feel abandoned. In this way students can get better learning atmosphere and also understand how to work in competitive environment. Thousands of candidates appear for matric and inter exams through this educational board.
Punjab Examination Commission is going to declare the result of 5th and 8th class annual exams 2013 on March 31, 2013. The annual exams were started in the month of February. The result of both classes will be declared on the same date.
There are eight educational boards which conduct 5th and 8th class exams. These are Lahore Board, Gujranwala Board, Faisalabad board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board, Bahawalpur Board and DG Khan Board.
Incoming search terms:
- marking instructions of matric paper gujranwala board
- BISE gujranwala board marking
- Paper marking criteria of matric
- online paper marking proforma of BISE DGKHAN BOARD
- marking schemrs lahore board
- marking instruction of fsd board
- lahore board paper marking
- intrmediatr board papr marking scheme
- gujranwala board paper checking matric performa
- BISE lahore board paper marking procegor for matric
- bise lahore board paper checking requirements
- requirements of paper marking of bise gujranwala