At TAFE NSW, we believe in providing affordable education to international students. We have made over 100 scholarships available to genuine applicants who want to fulfil their education dream in Australia. The scholarships will be awarded to students who have demonstrated academic merit and other achievements.
Application Deadline: 29 May 2015
- Advanced Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
To be eligible for the Scholarship applicants must:
- Be an international student
- Have been offered a place or are currently enrolled in a TAFE NSW Diploma, Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor Degree course with a minimum 1.5 years duration.
- Commence studies in TAFE NSW in 2015
- Attend the relevant TAFE NSW campus as a full-time student
- Not be a family member or relative of a TAFE NSW employee or their agent
- Not be in receipt of another scholarship or award, including a TAFE NSW scholarship.
Each scholarship contributes $2,000 towards the tuition fees for a TAFE NSW course.
Number of Awards:
There are up to Hundred awards available.
- The applicants should apply via post or email or by hand;
- Apply for a TAFE NSW Diploma, Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor Degree course (minimum 1.5 years in duration) and receive an offer from TAFE NSW
- Download our Scholarship Application Form (check Eligibility Requirements and Terms and Conditions)
- Complete Scholarship Application Form, answering all sections as directed
- Sign and date the Student Declaration (Section E)
- Attach your academic transcript and other documents highlighting recent achievements
- Post, email or submit your application in person.