Application Deadline: 25 April 2014
Newcastle University is committed to offering support to the very best international students hoping to pursue a PhD. We are pleased to offer a small number of University funded NUORS awards for outstanding international students who apply to commence PhD studies in any subject in 2014/15. Each award (value approximately £5,000 to £9,000 per annum) covers the difference between fees for UK/EU students and international students and is available for three years of study.
You could be eligible to apply for a NUORS award if you:
- have been offered a place on a PhD research programme
- have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- intend to register to start your studies during the 2014/15 academic year
- Applications for a NUORS award cannot be made for a programme that has already been started by a student.
How to apply
- You must have already applied for and been offered a place to study at Newcastle University before you apply for a NUORS award.