PEC Merit Scholarship Scheme 2013, Pakistan Engineering Council
PEC Management Committee approved twelve merit scholarships for postgraduate and undergraduate talented/deserving students, registered with the Engineering Universities/ Institutions of Pakistan for Masters and Bachelor of Engineering in various engineering disciplines. Scholarships will be awarded to the Sons/Daughters of registered engineers of the council on the basis of good academic standing, motivation and commitment.
Deadline: 30 April 2013
Criterion for award of the scholarship shall be as under:-
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan and is Son/Daughter of engineer registered with PEC.
- He/she be a registered/professional engineer with PEC (except applicant for BE Scholarship).
- He/she shall have full time enrolment in an accredited engineering program of a local Government University/Institution.
- In case of scholarship for Masters degree the applicant must have a domicile of the respective province. However, applicant can be enrolled in any university/institution in Pakistan.
- For undergraduate female scholarship, the applicant must have a domicile of Balochistan province.
- He/she shall not be concurrently availing any other scholarship.