Ministry of Information Technology has announced student registration for Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program 2014. This is an opportunity for the talented students from rural/non-metropolitan areas of Pakistan to study in top ICT universities of the country. This fully funded scholarship covers admission and tuition fee, boarding and lodging, successful students to pursue undergraduate degree in ICT disciplines.
Registration Eligibility Criteria
• have either passed or appeared in F. Sc. Examination with Mathematics and Physics in 2013 or 2014 as a regular student from a school/college registered with National ICT R&D Fund (list of registered schools/colleges is available at www.ictrdf.org.pk/schoIarship);
• have obtained 60% or above marks in Matriculation (Science Group) exam;
• fulfill the merit requirements set forth by National ICT R&D Fund (available at www.ictrdf.org.pk/schoIarship);
• meet certain financial criteria as mentioned in “Student Registration Form” for Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship
How to Register:
• Applicants fulfilling the registration criteria are eligible to apply on prescribed “Student Registration Form”. These forms are available online and can be downloaded from www.ictrdt.org.pk/scholarship
and may also be photocopied. “Student Registration Form” are also available at the Principal’s office of registered schools/colleges.
• Applicants are required to submit duly filled “Student Registration Forms” directly via postal mail/courier to the address mentioned on the “Student Registration Form” not later than 30th June, 2014.
For further queries please contact: General Manager Monitoring, Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship Program, National ICT R&D Fund, 6th Floor, HBL Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad. Email: email@example.com, Ph: 051 -921 5362.
Incoming search terms:
- nawaz sharif horoscope details
- nawaz sharif scholarship program 2014