Pakistan Muslim League-N led by Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has emerged as the most popular political party of the country for Elections 2013 in terms of voting intentions shown in consolidated findings of surveys conducted by IRI and Gallup Pakistan.
According to the consolidated findings of the survey conducted on the basis of voting intentions by IRI and Gallup Pakistan respectively during the past 3 months, PML-N is the front runner for the upcoming general elections with an average national score of 37%.
Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) share second slot in the survey with a national level score of 16 %.
In its latest report for February 2013, Gallup Pakistan has divided the electorate in 11 territories and shown PML-N as a leading party in five of them while PTI is front runner in 1 electoral territory (where it shares it with PML-N).
PPP has been shown as a leading political party for elections 2013 in 2 territories; MQM in 1; Awami National Party (ANP) in 1; and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F)/Muttahida Majlis-e-Ammal (MMA) in 1 territory. (NNI)
Incoming search terms:
- gallup survey pakistan political parties 2013
- which party is most popular in pakistan
- popularity of political parties in pakistan
- gallup survey pakistan
- most famous political party in pakistan
- which is the most popular political party in pakistan
- most popular political party in pakistan
- the most popular political party in pakistan
- most popular party in pakistan survey
- pakistan famous political party
- which political party is most popular in pakistan