Dedline 08 April 2013
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold; to train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally; and to encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities’ reputation in research and innovation.
General Terms and Conditions
- Applied / obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned selected universities in Malaysia (Conditional offer can be considered) (Please attach connfirmation letter)
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or a Second Class Upper
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Doctoral Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia. (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Obtained a Master Degree with a distinction or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or ‘A’ grade average and/or excellent examiners’ report if the Master Degree is by research
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or Second Class upper or an ‘A’ grade average or equivalent
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme