The scheme is focused on enhancing opportunities for access to higher education especially to talented but financially constrained students belonging to remote and far flung areas of the country who despite possessing academic merit, are unable to finance their education. The fee disbursement would be ensured through a transparent and well defined mechanism. Under this innovative and special scheme, along with tuition fee, the federal government have paid other academic, incidental, or mandatory fees charged by educational institutions as one-off or on a per semester basis of Masters, MS/ M.Phil and PhD students of selected areas.
- Domicile: The Students having valid domicile/local certificates of areas included in the scheme i.e Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA, Interior Sindh, Multan, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, Malakand, Kohistan and Dera Ismail Khan.
- Enrollment: All onboard students who are enrolled on merit in the academic institutions located in their area of domicile are eligible. The students from FATA, Malakand, Kohistan and Dera Ismail Khan studying in institutions located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be considered.
- Institutions: Public sector universities, affiliated government colleges and Public Sector Degree Awarding Institutes (DAIs) situated in Balochistan, KPK (for FATA, Malakand, Kohistan and Dera Ismail Khan only) Gilgit/Baltistan, South Punjab and Interior Sindh.
- Program: Tuition fee and other mandatory fees charged by the respective institutions will be paid for all students except for those admitted on self-finance basis or who are already availing any other scholarship.
Incoming search terms:
- prime minister fee refund scheme
- hec fee reimbursment programm
- nawaz shareef fees refund
- refund of fee prime minister scholerahipp program for msc uob
- shahbaz sharif scheme for msc smister fee
- university of balochistan refund