The Punjab government has reserved Rs 1,528.47 million to the Punjab Youth Internship Program. Six development schemes have also been approved at an assessed cost of Rs 3853.635 million in the 11th meeting of Provincial Development Working Party of current financial.
The meeting, presided over by Punjab Planning and Development Board Chairman Javaid Aslam, was attended by Planning and Development Board Secretary Arif Anwer Baloch and other officials concerned.
The approved schemes are Campaign for Enhancement of Literacy in Four Districts of Punjab at a cost of Rs 720.809 million, Up-Gradation and Development of Shrine Hazrat Bibi Pak Daman, Lahore, at a cost of Rs 581.00 million, Setting up of Centre for Energy Research and Development at University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, (Phase-I) at a cost of Rs 292 million, Widening/Improvement of Pattoki to Kanganpur Road, length=54.10 km, in Kasur district, at a cost of Rs 1082.117 million, Widening/Improvement of Pirmahal Darkhana Road, length 31.00 km, TT Singh district, (Revised) at a cost of Rs 430.727 million and Widening/Improvement of Road from Sadiqabad Kas.
Quality of education is the first preference of the provincial government as it has allocated Rs. 195 billion in this regard that would provide an opportunity to talented and deserving students to get scholarships for higher studies.
Provincial Education Minister Mujtaba Shuja-ur-Rehman expressed these views at a reception held in honour of new students at Pak Polytechnic Institute, MPA Ijaz Ahmed Khan, Arifa Khalid Pervaiz, Najam Naheed, Saeed Alam Zaidi, Chairman Technical Board Dr. Shafique also addressed on the occasion.
Shuja said that technical education is the strength of our education system and economy as well and government will also award cash prizes as well as laptops to the position holders of Technical Board.
He said that 6 Danish Schools are running in the province whereas, 8 Danish schools will be completed in current month besides 8 Danish schools will be organized in current financial year with a cost of 2 billion. He said that government has recruited 36 thousand school teachers and 30 thousand subject specialist purely on merit.
Punjab Government has arranged endowment fund with rupees 10 billion, talented and deserving students are getting scholarship for higher studies, he said. He further said that Punjab Government has provided Rs. 10 billion to promote school education in the marginalized strata and 1.5 million deserving students in the 36 districts would be aided during current year. He told that a sum of Rs. 46 billion will be spent on the school education sector to raise it according to international standards.
Incoming search terms:
- internship in lahore for students
- internships in lahore for students
- internships in lahore 2015 for students
- national intership of punjab school 2015
- pakistan punjab internship program
- teacher internship in lahore
- master degree internship 2015 punjab pakistn
- intership from govt punjab for ma
- Intrenship for masters holder in punjab
- Latest internships for teaching 2015 in Punjab pakistan
- master degree youth internship in pumjab
- teacher internship job in lhr 2015
- punjab gov school internship
- punjab government college teaching internship 2015
- punjab school internship programme
- schools punjab gov pk schools interners
- c m internsgip program 2015 for school
- internship scholarship for master degree holders by punjab government
- college teaching internship program 2015 lahore
- government internship programs pakistan
- govt internship for undergratuate students in lahore
- incoming internship program in punjab
- incoming internship program in punjab 2015
- internship at cm lahore government
- Internship for govt schol punjab pakistan