The Punjab government has reserved Rs 1,528.47 million to the Punjab Youth Internship Program. Six development schemes have also been approved at an assessed cost of Rs 3853.635 million in the 11th meeting of Provincial Development Working Party of current financial.
The meeting, presided over by Punjab Planning and Development Board Chairman Javaid Aslam, was attended by Planning and Development Board Secretary Arif Anwer Baloch and other officials concerned.
The approved schemes are Campaign for Enhancement of Literacy in Four Districts of Punjab at a cost of Rs 720.809 million, Up-Gradation and Development of Shrine Hazrat Bibi Pak Daman, Lahore, at a cost of Rs 581.00 million, Setting up of Centre for Energy Research and Development at University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, (Phase-I) at a cost of Rs 292 million, Widening/Improvement of Pattoki to Kanganpur Road, length=54.10 km, in Kasur district, at a cost of Rs 1082.117 million, Widening/Improvement of Pirmahal Darkhana Road, length 31.00 km, TT Singh district, (Revised) at a cost of Rs 430.727 million and Widening/Improvement of Road from Sadiqabad Kas.
Quality of education is the first preference of the provincial government as it has allocated Rs. 195 billion in this regard that would provide an opportunity to talented and deserving students to get scholarships for higher studies.
Provincial Education Minister Mujtaba Shuja-ur-Rehman expressed these views at a reception held in honour of new students at Pak Polytechnic Institute, MPA Ijaz Ahmed Khan, Arifa Khalid Pervaiz, Najam Naheed, Saeed Alam Zaidi, Chairman Technical Board Dr. Shafique also addressed on the occasion.
Shuja said that technical education is the strength of our education system and economy as well and government will also award cash prizes as well as laptops to the position holders of Technical Board.
He said that 6 Danish Schools are running in the province whereas, 8 Danish schools will be completed in current month besides 8 Danish schools will be organized in current financial year with a cost of 2 billion. He said that government has recruited 36 thousand school teachers and 30 thousand subject specialist purely on merit.
Punjab Government has arranged endowment fund with rupees 10 billion, talented and deserving students are getting scholarship for higher studies, he said. He further said that Punjab Government has provided Rs. 10 billion to promote school education in the marginalized strata and 1.5 million deserving students in the 36 districts would be aided during current year. He told that a sum of Rs. 46 billion will be spent on the school education sector to raise it according to international standards.
Incoming search terms:
- internship in lahore for students
- internships in lahore for students
- latest master degree student scholarship program 2015 punjab govt
- lpunjab govt announce internship
- internship in school lahore 2015
- punjab government announces schlorship for master degree holders
- internships lahore 2015 for students
- intership for masters students in 2015 in punjab shecme
- punjab youth program fr masters
- punjab youth program for masters
- Paid Government Internships Pakistan
- pak govt institute that provides student internship with pay
- punjab universe
- punjab govt education news today
- 15 thousands rupee punjab government Pakistan scheme 2015
- internships in lahore 2015 for 15 years and above
- government internship program
- govt announce to give master degree holder internship program
- Internship for matric in pk govt
- internship for school students in lahore 2015
- internship govt of punjab
- internship program of govt for educated
- internship programme for MA student in punjab
- internship summer program 2015 punjab gov
- internships for students in lahore 2015