Bahawalpur, Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur has opened admissions in various diploma courses. Applications are invited from the candidates for the Postgraduate Medical Diploma Courses Session 2013-14 as per the instructions of University of Health Sciences.
The admissions are open in 2-years diploma program in Clinical Psychology, Ophthalmology, Pulmonology, Gynae and Obst, Child Health, Otorhinolaryngology, Anesthesia, Cardiology (five year degree program) and Master of Surgery in Urology.
Candidates are eligible for admission if they have MBBS or equivalent qualification, registered with PMDC and can fulfill one of the mentioned criteria. One year experience in Pathology as Demonstrator from a recognized teaching institution, Six months experience in Pathology as Demonstrator and six months house job in one the major clinical disciplines (Medical, Surgery, Gynae/Obs), two years’ experience of working in a reputable accredited Pathology lab with all 4 pathology disciplines, belonging to non-teaching institution, above mentioned experience should be within the past 5 years from the time of application.
The admission criteria for 5-years degree program in MS Urology is that candidate must have MBBS degree, completed one year house job, one year experience in Urology/ General Surgery/ Allied Surgical discipline in the given order of preference, registration with PM&DC, passed entry test/ interview.
A candidate holding FCPS/MRCS/Diplomat/equivalent qualification in General Surgery will be exempted from Part 1 and 2 exams and shall be directly admitted to Part 3 exams.
Government servant should submit their applications through proper channel. Students of other countries who apply for postgraduate studies in Pakistan shall have to appear and clear the National Examination Boards before they are given admission NOC for Postgraduate training by the PM&DC.
The application form can be obtained from Principal’s QAMC Office, Postgraduate Section Bahawalpur on payment of Rs 100.
The entry test at UHs will be held on May 18. Successful candidates will be called for interview. All applications along with complete Bio data should reach postgraduate section of Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur till April 30, 2013.
Incoming search terms:
- quaid e azam college bahawalpur medical course 1 year admission 2016 aug
- open admission after matric medical courses in Quaid e azam medical college bahawalpur
- punjab clg bwp
- qaid azam mdicl clg prgram detail
- Qamc allied courses bwp
- qmc bahawalpur admissions
- quaid e azam college bahawalpur addmission libartry
- academic prog in quaid i azam med coll bahawalpur
- quaid e azam medical college admission 2015
- quaid e azam medical college bahawalpur academic programs
- quaid e azam medical college diploma
- quaid-e-azam medical college bahawalpur
- Quaid-e-Azam meedical college Allied health sciences programs admissions
- schedule of dch diploma in bvh hospital bahawalpur
- mqc bahawalpur dispenser cu?ourse
- medical diplomas in bwp
- Admission inquiry in quaid-e-azam college in bwp
- after metric urology tech course in Lahore medical colleg
- all programs of quaid e azam medical collage
- bhawlpur medical diploma courses in lahore after matric
- Bwp bvh addmission dispensiary
- Cardiology in quaid-e-azam medical college bwp
- Dch in bahwalpur
- despensery diploma fees 2016
- diploma meidecal bhawlpur