Deadline: 31 May 2013 (deadlines vary from university to university)
Open to: Pakistani Students
Scholarship: 287 EUR per month
The Estonian Government offers a number of scholarships intended for university students, researchers or lecturers for studying and doing research at Estonian public universities and institutions. Mostly scholarships are for master’s degree and doctoral degree, but some bachelor degree scholarships are also possible.
Most universities in Estonia propose scholarships for international degree programmes. It is possible to use other international scholarships (for example, Compatriots’ scholarships, Erasmus, Erasmus Mundus, your government scholarships, funds, grants, companies, etc).
The programme supports young people who wish to continue their studies on an international Master’s course at one of Estonia’s universities. It applies for Master’s courses that are officially accredited and taught exclusively in a language other than Estonian.
You are eligible to apply if
• you reside in a country other than the Republic of Estonia
• during the preceding three years, you have not resided in Estonia for a total of more than one year
• you intend to study full-time and remain in Estonia during the entire period of studies from September to June
How to Apply
• You should start by reading carefully through the general requirements for the stipend HERE!
• The receiving university will decide who to award the stipends to, so the requirements may vary slightly depending on which university you apply to.
• Contact the international studies officer of the university you want to study at. They will give you the details about application documents and deadlines which vary from university to university.
Candidates should apply directly to the university they want to attend. There is an international relations office or a person responsible for international relations issues at every Estonian university that accepts international students. You should contact the office or the person in question well before you start your studies to find out about application procedures, accommodation and other essential information in detail. You can review the Estonian universities HERE! When clicking the link to the university you want to review, you will access to short description about the univerisity, plus CONTACT TO THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT OFFICE.
The stipend is 4500 Estonian kroons (287 euros) per month, which should help to cover your living costs during the academic year. The stipend will be paid from September to June.
The Application Documents
You should include the following documents in your application:
- completed application in the format demanded by the university
- a notarised copy of your diploma and academic transcript showing an educational qualification that gives you access to Master’s studies in your home country
- proof of proficiency in English
- a notarised copy of the photo and personal details pages of your passport
All prospective students should contact the University they wish to attend for additional information.
For more details about the study and research possibilities in Estonia you can check:
Incoming search terms:
- study in estonia for pakistani students
- Estonia Education visa in Pakistan
- estonia study visa for pakistani students