Deadline: 2 November, 2014
Open to: social entrepreneurs who are creating positive social and/or environmental impact in developing communities
Venue: Stockholm, Sweden from 13 April to 5 June, 2015
SE Forum is a non-profit organization, based in Sweden, working to promote, inspire and empower social entrepreneurship. The SE Outreach Accelerator program, primarily funded by the Swedish International Development Agency, is a capacity-building program that is designed to equip the participants with entrepreneurial skills to enable them to scale up their impact and accelerate their growth, thereby creating a multiplier effect of the positive impact they are having. The program will take place from 13th April till 5th June 2015 in Stockholm, Sweden.
The key program components of the SE Outreach Accelerator include: seminars, workshops, mentorship, peer-to-peer discussions as well as individual and group coaching sessions. Seminars and workshops will cover topics that include but are not limited to: business-model designs, business planning, pitching and presentations, partnership development, brand management and communication, financial management, funding strategies, leadership skills, team-building, and social-impact measuring.
In order to be eligible for this program you must:
- Have an operating project/enterprise that targets social and/or environmental issues facing developing communities;
- Be passionate about creating positive impact through your project/enterprise and have the ambition of making it financially sustainable from sources beyond donations;
- Be the founder of such project/enterprises and be able to attend the 8 week Accelerator program in Stockholm during April 13th – June 5th 2015;
- Be able to participate in a program conducted entirely in English;
- Be open-minded and willing to share your experiences in a co-working, co-learning environment.
The Accelerator program is open to people from all ages, backgrounds and nationalities. It is not necessary to have a registered enterprise prior to the program, and both for-profit and not-for-profits are encouraged to apply.
SE Outreach Accelerator is a program that is provided free of charge. Furthermore the organizers will cover accommodation, food, insurance, visa and travel costs.
Interested candidates must submit the application form here, a CV and two reference letters via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is 2 November 2014.
For any enquiries please contact: email@example.com.
Incoming search terms:
- international student convention november pakistan
- conferences for pakistani students
- conferences in usa for pakistani students
- pakistani students in usa for conferences
- youth conferences 2016