Shell Tameer is offering a platform to experience the most exciting entrepreneurial journey. Register for TIDE internship programme in Sindh and Punjab if you are:
Committed, motivated, socially responsible and creative.
Qualification: Intermediate and above.
Skills Required: Excellent Communication and entrepreneurial Skills, Coordination, Knowledge of local languages and demographics will be an added advantage.
TIDE Internship Programme:
Duration: 6 weeks
Locations & Dates:
Sindh : Qambar and Ghotki.(Jan 23, 2014) Thatta (Jan 29, 2014),
Punjab:, Kot Adu, (3rd feb 2014) Rajanpur, Vihari in Multan (25 Feb, 2014)
Scope of Work:
- Participation in TIDE Training of Trainers (ToT) programme.
- Execution/ expansion of un-traditional Micro Businesses feasibilities in the assigned communities. (Developing Market linkages, Value addition, Product Placement & positioning)
- Liaising with Tameer’s partner network for on ground support.
- Field visits to measure and track the KPIs.
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting to Tameer.
- Conduct Necessary market Research to make the businesses innovative.
Benefits to Students/ volunteers:
- Globally recognized Shell LiveWIRE’s certificate.
- A great Hands on entrepreneurial experience.
- Opportunity to unlock your hidden potential.
- Cutting edge advantage to start a career in social sector.
- Meeting the requirements of local and foreign universities for higher studies