The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and the National University of Singapore (NUS). PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU or NUS. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU or NUS.
Deadline: 01 Jan 2014
- Open to all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
HOW TO APPLY
Application for January 2014 intake has closed. Click here to apply for August 2014 intake.
Please note that the application deadline for August 2014 intake is 1 January 2014. Only applications with complete supporting documents submitted before or on 1 January 2014 will be processed. Applications submitted after 1 January 2014 will be considered late, and will be processed for the next intake instead.
Softcopies of the following supporting documents must be uploaded during your online application:
- Identity card or Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo in JPEG/PNG format
- University Academic Transcripts (in English translation)
- Degree Scrolls (in English translation) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree scroll has not yet been conferred
Not compulsory but good to include (if available):
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results
Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will not be possible after it is submitted.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified within 10 weeks from the application closing date.