Deadline: 31 January 2014
Prize: applicants compete for the prize of attending the 10 week with their tuition fully covered.
One of Singularity University’s methods to achieve impact in the world is through Global Impact Competitions. These competitions take place all over the world and applicants compete for the prize of attending the 10 week Graduate Studies Program with their tuition fully covered. The competitions acts as a platform to identify outstanding entrepreneurs, leaders, scientists and engineers who propose the most innovative project to positively impact one million people in their country or region in the next 3 years.
- Must have the ability to improve the standard of living – health, education and security – of 1 million people in the next 3 years, in the CEE region through the use of technology!
- Must use Exponential Technologies such as artificial intelligence, biotechnology, nanotechnology, robotics, networks and computing.
- Must be dealing with one global grand challenges: Education, Energy, Environment, Food, Health, Poverty, Security, Water.
- Must have Scalable & Sustainable Economics
- Must have a Competitive Concept of Operations
- Must be resident in one of the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
One scholarship to the Graduate Studies Program 2014 at Singularity University, located at NASA Research Park in Silicon Valley, California worth USD 30,000 USD. Additional prizes may also be awarded for the implementation and incubation of certain projects.Applicants compete for the prize of attending the 10 week with their tuition fully covered.
Deadline for application:: 31st January, 2014 23.59 CET
Finalists selection:: 27th February, 2014
Finals:: 20th March, 2014 in Budapest, Hungary
Step 1) Make sure to click on the signup button at the top of the page.
Step 2) Once you complete the signup process, you’ll get an email to confirm your registration. Make sure to check your spam box just in case! Please add us to your safe sender list so that you can continue to receive messages from us.
Step 3) Complete the application on the site as per the instructions you’ll see when you log in.
To complete your application process, you will need to submit a link to a maximum 2-minute video presentation of your project, with the following suggested structure:
- 1 minute explaining the problem area and demonstrating your solution
- 30 seconds on the Team and/or You
- 30 seconds on how Singularity University will help you have an impact;
- Click on the APPLY NOW button
- Complete signup process and fill the application form
- As part of the application, you are required to upload a 2-minute video (see below)