Deadline: 16 November, 2012
Open to: Social entrepreneurs coming from all over the world. There are no limitations in terms of age, background, nationality or citizenry
Venue: Stockholm, Sweden between 28 January and 22 March 2013
About SE Outreach
The SE Outreach Accelerator is open for most social entrepreneurs:
- No limitations in terms of age, background, nationality or citizenry.
- No need to have a registered enterprise prior to the Accelerator.
- Both for-profit and non-for profits are welcome to apply (but a plan for long-term financial sustainability must exist).
- A written business plan is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Current revenue streams/profitability is not a prerequisite to apply.
However, the participating social entrepreneurs are expected to:
- Have the ability to commit full-time during the Accelerator
- Are able to read, write, speak and comprehend English sufficiently, since the language of instruction is English.
- Are committed to the social enterprise after the Accelerator.
The program is free of charge. You will however need to pay and arrange your own accommodation and travel. The organizers encourage you to apply even though you do not currently have a place to stay in Stockholm as we are hoping to be able to provide accommodation free of charge to a selected few participants.
You can access the application HERE. Please first review the questions in the application and prepare your application off-line. When you have collected the information, paste the answers below and upload your CV, web links, etc. You can have more insight in the selection process here.
Applications must be submitted no later than 16 November 2012 to be considered.
For more information please visit the official website.