Deadline: 01 May 2014
In order to be considered for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have applied for and accepted a place to start a Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding the following degrees:
* Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA Gender and Development course
* MSc in Social Research Methods + DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
* International foundation years, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters
* Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
The closing date and time for applications to be received is 1st May 23:59:00 BST prior to the academic year commencing in September. Applications received after 1st May cannot be considered.
When completed, you should return the form by email, post or fax to:
Student Funding Team
Student Life Centre
University of Sussex
Chichester 1, Ci003
Fax Number: +441273873344
By 1 May: Deadline for all applications to be received
By 19 June: Notification to first choice and short-listed candidates
After 3 July: Notification to successful short-listed candidates if first choice candidates do not take up the scholarship