Lahore, University of Management and Technology has opened admissions in BS Aviation Management and BS Aviation Technology.
After getting one of these degree the candidate can become Aviation Manager, Airline Manager, Airline Analyst, Air Traffic Control Officer, Flight Operation Manager, Airline Consultant, Fleet Manager, Maintenance Manager, Aviation Contractor (such as food supply, handling agencies, marketing agencies, etc), Aviation Instructor in Airlines, Universities, Airport Agencies, etc.
For further detail visit www.umt.edu.pk
The university was established in 1990 as a project of ILM Trust, the University of Management and Technology, then known as the Institute of Leadership and Management, has grown into a leading institution of higher learning in the country.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognizes all degree programs offered by UMT. In September 2007, the HEC awarded “W” category to the University, placing it among the few selected universities in the country in this category. UMT is also among those universities that are eligible for grants under the National Research Program for Universities (NRPU) by the HEC.
At present, four schools and two institutes are operating under the authority of UMT, namely: School of Business and Economics (SBE), School of Science and Technology (SST), School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH), School of Professional Advancement (SPA), Institute of Textiles and Industrial Sciences (ITIS), and the Institute of Audit and Accountancy (IAA).
A wide range of doctoral, masters and bachelor’s degree programs are offered in many disciplines such as Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and IT, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Electrical Engineering, Management, Supply Chain, Textile Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Linguistics, Media and Communication, Agri-business, School Management, Social Sciences, Educational Leadership Management, Law, and English Language Teaching. Our BS Electrical Engineering program is accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). All the academic programs offered by UMT are recognized by the HEC, follow to international standards and the credits can be transferred worldwide.
Incoming search terms:
- scope of software engineering in pakistan from umt
- best university for bs aviation in pakistan
- admission date of umt of avionic enginering
- last date of admission for aviation managment in umt
- scope of aviation technology in pakistan for girls
- scope of bs aviation management in pakistan
- scope of umt university
- top rank bs aviation institutes in pk 2015
- top ranking university in bs aviation management
- umt of bs aviation management
- umt pec degrees
- umt university lahore schedual for aivation student
- umt university scope
- what is bs aviation technology
- what is the scope of aviation management in pakistan
- what is the scope of BS Aviation Management in Pak
- jobs after bs aviation management in pakistan
- in pakistan best institute of aviation tech
- How many student of umt doing job of bs telecomuniction?
- admission for bs aviation in umt
- aerospace engineering institutes in pakistan
- aviation management in umt
- Aviation scope in pakistan scope
- aviation technology in pakistan
- best bs aviation management pakistan