Lahore, University of Management and Technology has opened admissions in BS Aviation Management and BS Aviation Technology.
After getting one of these degree the candidate can become Aviation Manager, Airline Manager, Airline Analyst, Air Traffic Control Officer, Flight Operation Manager, Airline Consultant, Fleet Manager, Maintenance Manager, Aviation Contractor (such as food supply, handling agencies, marketing agencies, etc), Aviation Instructor in Airlines, Universities, Airport Agencies, etc.
For further detail visit www.umt.edu.pk
The university was established in 1990 as a project of ILM Trust, the University of Management and Technology, then known as the Institute of Leadership and Management, has grown into a leading institution of higher learning in the country.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognizes all degree programs offered by UMT. In September 2007, the HEC awarded “W” category to the University, placing it among the few selected universities in the country in this category. UMT is also among those universities that are eligible for grants under the National Research Program for Universities (NRPU) by the HEC.
At present, four schools and two institutes are operating under the authority of UMT, namely: School of Business and Economics (SBE), School of Science and Technology (SST), School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH), School of Professional Advancement (SPA), Institute of Textiles and Industrial Sciences (ITIS), and the Institute of Audit and Accountancy (IAA).
A wide range of doctoral, masters and bachelor’s degree programs are offered in many disciplines such as Commerce, Accounting, Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and IT, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Electrical Engineering, Management, Supply Chain, Textile Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Linguistics, Media and Communication, Agri-business, School Management, Social Sciences, Educational Leadership Management, Law, and English Language Teaching. Our BS Electrical Engineering program is accredited by the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). All the academic programs offered by UMT are recognized by the HEC, follow to international standards and the credits can be transferred worldwide.
Incoming search terms:
- admission for bs aviation in umt
- How many student of umt doing job of bs telecomuniction?
- in pakistan best institute of aviation tech
- last date of admission for aviation managment in umt
- scope of aviation management in pakistan
- top ranking university in bs aviation management
- UMT aviation Management last date
- umt of bs aviation management
- umt university lahore schedual for aivation student
- what is bs aviation technology
- what is the scope of BS Aviation Management in Pak
- hec ranking of bs aviation management
- Bs in aviation sciences and managment admission criteria
- aviation management in umt
- aviation managment in umt lahor
- best university for bs aviation management in lahore
- bs aviation in pakistan
- bs aviation management in umt
- bs aviation management scope
- bs aviation technology
- bs aviation technology salary in pakistan
- bs aviation umt course outline
- bs aviation umt timetable 2015
- www umt uni