|Deadline||08 April 2013|
The Khazanah Watan Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for talented and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading local universities.
The aim of the Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold; to train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive business locally and internationally; and to encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities’ reputation in research and innovation.
General Terms and Conditions
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (Title: Why Khazanah Nasional Scholarship is for you and how you can contribute to the good governance practice and leadership development of Malaysia) is required
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as stated below
- Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Bachelor Degree programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia
- Obtained a minimum of 3As and 1B for STPM or GCE A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-University or Foundation or Matriculation Programme
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Scholarship programme