UEP’s Graduate Trainee Program aims at developing and honing the skills of fresh talent through a mix of rigorous on-the-job training and world class trainings. This program lasts a minimum of two years where graduates are expected to be an integral part of real time projects and are expected to deliver tangible results.
Our GT program enables individuals to make an impact on their career path in the oil and gas industry, and also grow as professionals.
- Develops long term and effective relationships with internal customersand suppliers
- Acquires in-depth knowledge of departments best practices andidentifies improvement opportunities in existing systems and processes
- Acquires the necessary skills to achieve business goals in closecoordination with senior peers and functional coaches
- Promotes HSE awareness and compliance to applicable standards
- Performs all work to the highest professional and ethical standards inaccordance with the local and international laws
This opportunity is for students who are passionate and curious, and interested in a challenging and rewarding career with one of the Pakistan’s leading Oil & Gas Exploration companies. As such, our ideal candidate will express the following qualities:
Drive for Excellence
Do you set high standards for your work?
Do you seek out ways of sharing information and knowledge when in a team?
Passion for Knowledge & Learning
Do you continuously evaluate yourself and act on feedback?
Are you enthusiastic when learning new skills and knowledge?
Do you follow an ethical approach when dealing with others?
Can you fit in with individuals who have a diverse range of skills,styles and approaches?
1.Individuals having completed 16 or above (18) years of education from HEC recognized universities or foreign reputable universities
2.Graduates can apply for this program within one year of their graduation.
3.Students from reputable Foreign Universities may be entertained.
Our Induction Process
We have three step induction process:
Initial Phase: Applications are screened according to the criteria given above
Aptitude Test Phase: Shortlisted applicants are given an aptitude test and a personality test.
Interview Phase: Shortlisted applicants from the earlier phase are interviewed by a designated HR Interview Panel.
Please note: Our Induction Process occurs on a rolling basis
– will be issued offer letters clearly stating the terms and conditions of the program.
– will undergo an Orientation Program covering different functional areas of the company
– may receive Rotation plans for their trainee period depending on the need and requirement
– UEP Graduate Trainee Program lasts for a maximum of two years
– Performance reviews are carried out during the trainee period by respective line managers.
Graduate trainees may be offered long term roles in the organization provided a vacancy exists.
To Apply: Click Here
Incoming search terms:
- field trainee production jobs in uep
- Foreign graduates united energy
- UEP internship rules