University of Leicester offers Open master’s Scholarships for new taught master’s students on all full-time courses and Open Undergraduate Scholarship for new undergraduate students on all courses except Medicine.
Deadline: 30 April 2013 & 31 May 2013
Notes and eligibility criteria:
- The Open Scholarship Scheme is only open to applicants already holding an offer to study for a degree programme at the University of Leicester.
- Candidates for Open Scholarships must be classified by the University as international students for fees purposes.
- For Open Scholarships, candidates must not be in receipt of a full scholarship (tuition fees and living costs) from any other sources. Students may only receive one partial scholarship from the University, whether it is an Open or Departmental scholarship. Students with partial scholarships from other sources will be considered.
- Open Scholarships are awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable.
- These scholarships are not available for distance learning students.