The Word Business Dialogue is the largest international student-run business convention worldwide which takes place in Cologne, Germany every year. It creates a multicultural Dialogue across generations and hosts exciting discussions between high-potential international students, experienced executives and the world’s top-class speakers. Notable speakers of the past were among others: Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City) or Dr. Josef Ackermann (former CEO of Deutsche Bank).
Additionally to the conference there will be a project phase of two months around the convention where selected participants work on real business cases provided by our partnering companies and thus will
experience intense business exposure.
Next year’s Dialogue will deal with the implications of disruptive innovations for existing and new business models. Specifically we will be looking at the possibilities that derive from the combination of technologies and trends such as Big Data, machine-to-machine communication and artificial intelligence.
What is an Ambassador?
- Official representative of the World Business Dialogue in a certain area of the world
- Part of the organizing team
- Spreads the Dialogue Spirit
- All costs covered: flight, accomodation, catering
- Assured participation in the World Business Dialogue 2014 with ambassador status
- Individual support by the International Relations team
- Individual certificate
- Acquire high potential students for the World Business Dialogue and the project phase
- Hold on-campus presentations
- Open up university-info channels
- Monthly reports and skype calls updating us on your work
You like the idea of representing the World Business Dialogue and spreading the Dialogue Spirit? Become an Ambassador!
• Enrolled in a college or university
• Past internship or comparable experience
• High motivational and communicational skills
Application starts on July 17th
Incoming search terms:
- dialoug gradeuation job in pakistan